Skip to content
Guides to Tooling
- Camilo Reyes. 20 Essential React Tools. sitepoint, 10/2020.
- Covers Hooks, Function Components, Create React App (and its Proxy Server), PropTypes, TypeScript, Redux, React-Redux, React Router, ESLint, Lodash, Axios, Jest, Enzyme (and its Shallow Renderer), Storybook, React Bootstrap, Material-UI, React DevTools, and Awesome React.
- React Proto – Allows one to quickly create/drag/resize components to produce a visual representation of one’s desired application. Can export files for use with an existing project or create-react-app.
- Rekit Studio – See under Opinionated Tooling.
- React Sight – Allows one to visualize one’s applications (the structure). (see also GitHub repo)
- Webcodesk – For creating SPA with React.*
- Reactide – A cross-platform IDE for React web app development. Unfortunately, activity appears to have stopped around 8/2019. (see also GitHub repo)
- Rekit – “a toolkit for building scalable web applications with React, Redux, and React-router.” (see also GitHub repo)
- Rekit Studio – IDE for React, Redux, and React Router development.
- Why Did You Render?
- Reactime – “state debugger.”
- React Starter Kit – 19.5k – Node.js, Express, GraphQL, React, Babel, PostCSS, Webpack, and so on.