This page includes links to what I consider the most important parts of JetBrain’s documentation for PhpStorm as well as other useful articles/resources.
- File Watchers are “…tool that allows you to automatically run a command-line tool like compilers, formatters, or linters when you change or save a file…”
- You can define custom tools to be run, pre-built templates are included for Babel, Closure Compiler, CoffeeScript, SASS, SCSS, CSSO, Haml, Less, Prettier, UglifyJS, and YUI Compressor.
- You may also want to see PhpStorm File Watcher Change Output on StackOverflow.
- Minifying CSS – Uses a File Watcher and YUI Compressor.
- If you experience problems using YUI Composer see this StackOverflow QA.
- Sass, Less and CSS.